Thursday, July 2, 2015

Subrina and Kang

On May 23rd, I had the pleasure of meeting miss Subrina. She was incredibly sweet, and absolutely beautiful! Her and I had a lot of fun creating beautiful portraits of her, as well as her wonderful bridal party. They were a fun group, and together we shared a lot of laughs. I stayed with the ladies, capturing details, and candid moments of everyone getting ready. We got her Subrina in her dress, and all shared a beautiful moment with tears of joy when we saw her all dressed up. 

Subrina and I got to work getting her bridal portraits done, while the guys were upstairs getting ready. Brenda, my assistant photographer, was capturing the guys getting all suited up for the big day! Now, Subrina had told me she wanted to do a first look, and I was very excited. The first look is a very sweet, intimate moment before the wedding ceremony, where the bride and groom get to have a moment together to see each other for the first time that day. It's a beautiful thing to watch, and is always emotional. For Subrina and Kang though, it was VERY emotional. They had me crying from behind the camera! 

Come time for the ceremony, Subrina's maid of honor sang Lucky by Jason Mraz. It was a beautiful way to begin a wedding ceremony! The ceremony was quick, but filled with lots of love. Their vows to each other made me cry, AGAIN, and not too soon after, they sealed their vows with a kiss. 

Now, I have to tell you, the location for this wedding was seriously beautiful! The Loews Don CeSar Hotel was opened in 1928, and had so many beautiful antique touches! I had a blast with the beautiful backdrops the hotel provided me. It made my job that much easier that day. That being said, we all barely escaped the rain after the ceremony and was able to make it back inside for pictures. I enjoy shooting outside, but when the inside looks as beautiful as this hotel does, trust me when I say I certainly didn't mind the rain!

We moved onto family, and bridal party photos, and after began taking more pictures of our newly weds! We were able to shoot in a beautiful hallway with a ton of big windows, I was seriously in love with that hallway. From there, we went to their reception, and my goodness was that fun to capture! Their first dance made me cry (yes, I know I cry a lot.). The speeches made me cry and laugh, and cry more. It was a lot of emotions. Watching their guests dance was wonderful, but overall I adored the cake cutting the most. They decided to be not so nice and ended the night with cake on their faces. It was so fun to capture!

Overall, it was a gorgeous wedding day in St. Pete. These two love birds said 'I do' to the love of their life, and had a blast celebrating afterwards. They were an amazing couple to work with all day. They were both so much fun, they had a wonderful sense of humor and they were SO in love. I am just happy I was able to be there to capture this beautiful day for them. 

Here are some of my favorites from the day! Enjoy!
-Coral




















Congratulations you two!! 

Pictures by Coral and Brenda of Lili Lu Foto

1 comment:

  1. Marvelous! Both of them look gorgeous together. I loved her dress a lot and the event venue is amazing. I would love to marry the love of my life in a place like this. It was lovely going through this post. Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete