Friday, July 31, 2015

Erika and Justin

Meet Justin and Erika. These two love birds are engaged to be married on October 18th of this year, and they're certainly ready for it. We met on Park Avenue in downtown Winter Park, and when I met them I was even more excited to take their pictures. They are a very good looking couple with something wonderful in common, the love they have for one another. It was very easy to see it when I first met them, and even easier to see as our photo shoot went on. 

These two were so wonderful to work with, and were very comfortable in front of the camera. They talked, they giggled, and they stayed continuously connected at our photo shoot. 
I had a great time with Erika and Justin documenting such a happy moment for them in their life. Only a few more months to go before the big day! 
I am very happy for these two, and can't wait for them to say "I do!"

Here are a few sneak peeks of my favorite photos. It was definitely hard to choose since there were so many good ones! Enjoy!

Love, Coral

Photos taken by Coral of Lili Lu Foto.















Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment