Thursday, July 2, 2015

Jen and Ty

This wedding was so gorgeous! We started at the Grand Bohemian Hotel in Downtown Orlando, went to the tree outside the Orlando Science Center for the ceremony, and ended at Ceviche for the reception. All three beautiful venues, with beautiful people! 

This wedding day was filled with love, laughter, and a lot of fun. These two said I do in such a beautiful location. Their ceremony, and vows made me cry. Seeing the way they looked at each other made my heart fill with happiness, and I was so very lucky to spend time with these two on their special day. 

Here are some pictures from Daniel and I that I really enjoy. It was hard to pick favorites! So many good ones. Enjoy!

-Coral



























Congratulations you two!

Pictures taken by Coral and Daniel of Lili Lu Foto

No comments:

Post a Comment