Friday, August 14, 2015

Tamara and Tom

Here is a peak at Tamara and Tom's wedding. This sweet couple said "I do" at the White Chapel and Harbor Hall in Palm Harbor, Fl on July 18th. This wedding was a blessing to be at. The love that these two share is unlike another I have seen. The life they have shared together already is a beautiful one, and I am so happy I was there to witness the beginning of their new chapter in life together!
Their ceremony had me in tears, and the reception had me laughing so hard. They played a few newly wed games, which was wonderful to watch, and overall had a blast celebrating with their beautiful family and friends.

Here are my personal faves, I hope you all enjoy!
Congratulations to you both!
Love, Coral

Photos by Coral of Lili Lu Foto















No comments:

Post a Comment